Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tidbits

If I were a direction, I'd be - East, facing the sunrise and the beginning of a new day
If I were furniture, I'd be - sewing machine table, surrounded by fabrics and notions
If I were a liquid, I'd be - mountain spring water, cool and clear
If I were a sin, I'd be - Sloth, no doubt about it
If I were a gemstone, I'd be - garnet or blue topaz
If I were metal, I'd be - pewter
If I were a tree, I'd be - Japanese Maple
If I were a fruit, I'd be - clementine
If I were a flower, I'd be - a daffodil
If I were weather, I'd be - the calm after the storm when the clouds break up and the rays of the sun filter through
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be - the cello, kind of running underneath everything else
If I were an element, I'd be - nitrogen, plentiful in the air and explosive in the right company (thanks Doc, it was perfect)
If I were a color, I'd be - a batik with reddish browns and touches of turquoise
If I were an animal, I'd be - cat
If I were a sound, I'd be - the whistle from the Andy Griffiths Show
If I were a lyric, I'd be - "the anchor holds, in spite of the storm..."
If I were a music type, I'd be - easy listening
If I were a perfume/cologne, I'd be - Clinique Happy
If I were a feeling, I'd be - relaxation, because you can only do that when everything is just right in your world
If I were a book, I'd be - The Lord of the Rings series, worthy of re-reading many times
If I were food, I'd be - mashed potatoes
If I were a taste, I'd be - vanilla
If I were a scent, I'd be - cinnamon
If I were a word, I'd be - quilt
If I were a verb, I'd be - creating
If I were an object, I'd be - driftwood like you find washed up on the beach
If I were a work of art, I'd be - a Frank Lloyd Wright house
If I were a piece of clothing, I'd be - jeans!
If I were a body part, I'd be - eyes to drink in the world
If I were a facial expression, I'd be - a Mona Lisa smile, is it for you or for a private joke?
If I were a cartoon character, I'd be - Scooby Doo, a goofy scaredy-cat who can rise to the occasion at times
If I were a movie, I'd be - Chances Are, a funny sweet romance
If I were a geometrical figure, I'd be - octagon, with different sides or aspects to me
If I were one of the 4 seasons, I'd be - fall
If I were a sentence, I'd be - 2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Thanks to Doc, Teri, and Driller for this little exercise.

No comments: